Monday, May 31, 2010

Let's play the kiddie game: What's wrong?

One of my favorite games as a child was to look at a photo and try and pick out the things that were wrong. Let's look at a recent photo of me and play the game:
Well, What did you see?

1. If you saw a weird cowlick in the back of my head. 1 pt for you. At this point I had not taken a shower for a few days. Not a great idea in 'Nam.
2. If you saw a mustache. Good for you. But that is not wrong, but incredibly right. If you marked it as being wrong with the picture, then you failed. Take away all points.
3. If you saw a creepy elbow in the top of the picture. 1 pt for you. Really, whose elbow is that? Random elbows in pictures are certainly wrong.
4. Right nipple. Everyone knows that I was only born with one nipple (the left one). I had to photoshop this bad boy in. 5 pts for you.

5. Bad Shoulder. If you missed this, then you probably need your peepers checked out. That is a level III and/or possible level V separation my friend. It is what happens when you try to drive a scooter across Vietnam and the dude in front of you crashes and to avoid wrecking into him you decide instead to blow the crap out of your shoulder. At least now I can say: "oh, this bunk shoulder, got that ol' injury back in 'Nam".

1 comment:

  1. Holy piss I still can't believe that you hosers are in friggin Nam! That's sweet that we now have matching shoulders. It aint bad having an extra 2 inch reach with my right arm though. Keep it real and remember,no matter what the locals tell ya, WE WON the WAR! KAZAAM!

    ReplyDelete